- Bảo hiểm (BHXH, BHYT, BHTN)
- Giữ xe miễn phí
- Phúc lợi sức khỏe
- 12 ngày phép/năm
- Được đào tạo/hướng dẫn
- Hoạt động thể thao
- Du lịch công ty
- Lương thưởng tháng 13
- Thưởng hiệu suất
- Xét tăng lương hàng năm
- Trợ cấp ăn trưa
- Phụ cấp theo ca
– Planning & Analysis:
• Analyzing the recent opportunity against the existing portfolio and comparing the project execution capacity of the organization.
• Align the decision-making process for estimating, selecting and prioritizing new client/internal projects with IT and business strategic plans.
• Forecasting future resource capacity based on resource projections.
• Attendance at various high-level meetings, along with administrative support for record keeping and follow-up with both attendees and non-attendees.
– Administration and Coordination:
• Reporting on status of current projects.
• Ensuring the timely entry and updating of data by the various process owners and reporting on deficiencies in that currency to PMO leadership.
• Regular monitoring of the planning, execution, and billing of the optimal selected projects.
• Evaluating the performance of portfolio and various ways for improving it.
• Validation of portfolio-level reporting before alerting senior leadership of its availability.
• Coordination of various events in terms of facility, invitation, equipment, catering, and other logistics.
• University Degree
• Formal project management qualification (PMP, Prince-2, CMMI, Agile, etc.) is an advantage, but not required.
*** Knowledge, skills and experience:
• 1-2 years direct work experience in Business or IT environment.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to conduct research into project and portfolio management issues as required.
• Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
*** Soft-skills and attributes:
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Interpersonal skills
• English communication
• Attention to details
• Influencing skills
• Customer service orientation
– Good salary and benefit package (13th, KPIs bonus)
– Personal accident & health-care
– At least 12+ annual leave
– Meal & Parking Allowances
– Flexible working time
– Professional and challenging working environment
– Competitive and performance-oriented remuneration system
– Friendly colleague, long-term commitment