- Bảo hiểm (BHXH, BHYT, BHTN)
- Giữ xe miễn phí
- Phúc lợi sức khỏe
- 12 ngày phép/năm
- Được đào tạo/hướng dẫn
- Hoạt động thể thao
- Du lịch công ty
- Lương thưởng tháng 13
- Thưởng hiệu suất
- Xét tăng lương hàng năm
- Trợ cấp ăn trưa
- Phụ cấp theo ca
– Strategy & Planning:
• Collaborate with requestors (clients, project sponsors) to determine project scope and vision.
• Clearly identify project stakeholders and establish user classes, as well as their characteristics.
• Conduct interviews to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods, where applicable.
• Identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
• Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
• Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
– Acquisition & Deployment:
• Assist in conducting research on software and hardware products to meet agreed upon requirements and to support purchasing efforts.
• Participate in the QA of purchased solutions to ensure features and functions have been enabled and optimized.
• Participate in the selection of any requirements documentation software solutions that the organization may opt to use.
– Operational Management:
• Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
• Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications.
• Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
• Where applicable, develop prototypes of interfaces and attributes based on the user requirements.
• Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
• Develop and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
• Assist with the interpretation of user requirements into feasible options, and communicating these back to the business stakeholders.
• Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
• Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements– verbally or through written documentation – to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
• College Diploma or University Degree in IT, Finance or Business Administration.
• Formal business analysis qualification (PBA, CBAP, CCBA, etc.) is a plus.
*** Knowledge, skills and experience:
• 2-4 years direct work experience in IT solution analysis.
• Demonstrated knowledge of an IT organization’s core business process and operations.
• Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development.
• Experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
• Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Good analytical and statistical skills with the ability to apply them to systems issues and products as required.
• Understanding of application development and software development life cycle concepts.
• Working knowledge of network and PC operating systems, network hardware, protocols, and standards.
*** Soft-skills and attributes:
• Interpersonal skills
• English communication
• Attention to details
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Customer service orientation
– Good salary and benefit package (13th, KPIs bonus)
– Personal accident & health-care
– At least 12+ annual leave
– Meal & Parking Allowances
– Flexible working time
– Professional and challenging working environment
– Competitive and performance-oriented remuneration system
– Friendly colleague, long-term commitment