- Bảo hiểm (BHXH, BHYT, BHTN)
- Giữ xe miễn phí
- Phúc lợi sức khỏe
- 12 ngày phép/năm
- Được đào tạo/hướng dẫn
- Hoạt động thể thao
- Du lịch công ty
- Lương thưởng tháng 13
- Thưởng hiệu suất
- Xét tăng lương hàng năm
- Trợ cấp ăn trưa
- Phụ cấp theo ca
– Collect, analyze and synthesize data from the other departments and cost centers
– Budget control and warning overspend/underspend timely
– Build and update IBUCC
– Cycles setup in SAP system for controlling part.
2. Monthly Tasks
– Create Order on SAP system
– Review billing process to ensure all cost were billed to customers (check invoices, check cost booking)
– Input & check non-financial indicators by cost center
– Input & validation of direct activity allocation data (cross-charge)
– Execute costing allocation run in SAP
3. Prepare Management Reports:
– Reporting in DWH, reconciliation of IC-revenues
– Prepare monthly KPI Dashboard
– Internal managerial reports: Green Fields, CRR, RCD & Utilization, Monthly Forecast, Yearly Budget.
– Analyze monthly business performance by studying deviations of results against budgets/forecast and objectives.
– Prepare analysis for monthly financial call.
– Other assignments from the direct supervisor and join weekly meeting: CI – Project governance.
• Experience in FMCG/PR is a plus
• University graduate, majoring in Finance – Accounting
• SAP experience is an advantage
• Strong English skills – written competency is a must and verbal skills are highly valued
• Being flexible and able to work independently but also in group
• Having good interpersonal skills and commitment to the accounting profession
• Being detail oriented and able to work under pressure
• Proficiency in MS Excel is required
• Comfortable working in a foreign company environment
The combination of a European Management team and ambitious employees from well-known local and international universities give us the chance to offer our products and services of European quality, but made in Vietnam. This concept provides us with an important competitive advantage in the international market. We strive to provide a friendly working-environment where people feel like a family and are free to voice their opinions.
What are you waiting for? Join our international team today!
Joining Swiss Post Solutions Ltd today, you can enjoy:
– Good salary and benefit package (13th, KPIs bonus)
– Personal accident & health-care
– At least 12+ annual leave
– Meal & Parking Allowances
– Flexible working time
– Professional and challenging working environment
– Competitive and performance-oriented remuneration system
– Friendly colleague, long-term commitment