- Bảo hiểm (BHXH, BHYT, BHTN)
- Giữ xe miễn phí
- Phúc lợi sức khỏe
- 12 ngày phép/năm
- Được đào tạo/hướng dẫn
- Hoạt động thể thao
- Du lịch công ty
- Lương thưởng tháng 13
- Thưởng hiệu suất
- Xét tăng lương hàng năm
- Trợ cấp ăn trưa
- Phụ cấp theo ca
The Project Manager cum Product Owner (PM cum PO) works within the agile process and is the final authority for decisions regarding priority, business value, and functionality for all the work done by the Agile development team. The PM cum PO possesses an in-depth knowledge of goals and desired objectives of the project.
A. Liaison and Communication:
- Represent, interface with and engage business users. Define scope, goals, milestones and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management, clients, project sponsors and stakeholders.
- Acts as a fully integrated team member.
- Uses clear goals to communicate the project vision and expectations at the beginning of every release and sprint so that the team understands and is equipped to realize it.
- Makes business decisions and clearly communicates requirements through epics and stories so they are understood.
- Communicates status outside the team.
B. Acquisition and Development:
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Determine and assess needs for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments, if necessary, during project cycle.
- Creates, maintains, prioritizes, and sequences the product backlog based on business value or ROI.
- Creates user stories and acceptance tests from themes and features granular enough for a single sprint.
- Prioritizes user stories by business value.
- Decides which user stories are scheduled into sprints.
- Provides rapid feedback.
- Participates in project planning, daily stand-up meetings (scrums), reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
C. Application Support:
- Reviews deliverable and demonstrable code after every sprint, and has the authority to accept or reject.
- Develops and maintains standards for testing and progress visibility.
- Provides progress reporting.
- Assists as needed with backlog maintenance.
- Assists with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Assists with prioritization and resolution of defects / bugs.
D. Project and Team Management:
- Is always accessible and participates proactively and constantly in the team activities.
- Steers the project to ensure delivery of business value.
- Is visible, vocal, and objective.
- Provides encouragement, recognition, and support to the team.
- Terminates the sprint if a drastic change-in-direction is required. Changes the course of the project at the end of the sprint if necessary.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- University Degree in IT or Business Administration.
- Formal project management or product owner qualification (PMP, Prince-2, CMMI, CSPO, etc.) is an advantage, but not required.
Technical skills and experience
- 4-5 years or more of working experience in IT-related environment. 2 years or more project management experience, agile experience preferred.
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures.
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- In-depth knowledge of testing practices and techniques.
- Understanding of organization’s development platform and languages.
- Ability to understand technical issues.
- Excellent, all-round communicator.
- Good English communication
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Proven leadership ability.
- Self-motivated and capable of managing multiple priorities and tasks as delegated
- Team-player with the ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types.
- Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential.
- Creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems.
- Collaborative in driving decisions.
- Ability to deal with multiple projects and deadlines.
3. Why us?
The combination of a European Management team and ambitious employees from well-known local and international universities give us the chance to offer our products and services of European quality, but made in Vietnam. This concept provides us with an important competitive advantage in the international market. We strive to provide a friendly working-environment where people feel like a family and are free to voice their opinions.
What are you waiting for? Join our international team today!
Joining Swiss Post Solutions Ltd today, you can enjoy:
– Good salary and benefit package (13th, KPIs bonus)
– Personal accident & health-care
– At least 12+ annual leave
– Meal & Parking Allowances
– Flexible working time
– Professional and challenging working environment
– Competitive and performance-oriented remuneration system
– Friendly colleague, long-term commitment